Your Privacy is Important
Taxnet Financial Inc. treats your financial and personal information as confidential and will not sell or provide any personal information to any third parties without your written consent or a court subpoena. Read our complete Privacy Statement and learn how we protect your personal information.
Taxnet Financial Inc. collects nonpublic personal information about you, and your family, if applicable, in order to properly prepare your tax return(s) and other requested services from the following sources:
- Information received from you on applications.
- Information received from the Internal Revenue Service with your permission.
- Information received from a state taxing authority with your permission.
- Tax source documents from a third party with your permission.
- Tax preparer interview information forms.
- Client organizers submitted by you or completed on your behalf.
- Downloaded W-2 information and/or IRS Transcripts with your permission.
- Information about your loan repayment history from other firms offering similar services.
- Information from a consumer-reporting agency in accordance with tax related products requested by you.
We will not collect personal information about you just because you visit our site(s). In order to improve the usefulness of our web site(s) for our visitors, we collect and maintain statistical information from our site's data logs of network traffic flow and volume. The data collected consists of:
- Name of domain from which visitor accesses the Internet (e.g., "a company.com"; "a school.edu"; or "an agency.gov").
- The Internet Protocol Number.
- The date and time our website was visited.
This information does not identify individual visitors and is used to enhance and improve your experience on our site. No attempts are made to identify individual users unless illegal behavior is suspected. We may be required to provide information about you to third parties without your consent as provided by law, such as, to respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities, to protect against fraud.
Taxnet Financial Inc. are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to information you voluntarily provide us and will not disclose or share any of your nonpublic personal information to anyone, except as authorized by you or a court subpoena. Unless you notify us not to, we may contact you via email to tell you about offers, new services or changes to this policy. If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, Taxnet Financial Inc. will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as noted above.
Taxnet Financial Inc. restricts access to your public and nonpublic personal information, including your account information, to those employees and partnered companies who need to know that information to provide products and/or services requested by you.
Taxnet Financial Inc. maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We know that you have confidence in our ability to perform the services requested by you. Equally important to us is your confidence in knowing that all your personal information is safe.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can also do the following at any time by notifying us via email or by the phone number listed below:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you provided it doesn't violate any of the record retention rules established by the IRS or state taxing authority.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data